You wanted a list? You get it here. Actually, I wanted it and I wanted to share and collaborate with you.
This is the follow-up to Intro to job search list. When I looked at the title I realized it sounded like that should be the title for a list of the names of businesses.
Here we go.
Note – Page number where I got the ideas from Dave Ramsey’s EntreLeadership: 20 Years of Practical Business Wisdom from the Trenches book. (Affiliate link.)
Attributes of the workplace I want(need)…
- Leadership focused, with everyone being a “team member” (page 3)
- Service as the core. Service to customers and team members
- Passion for what is being done (page 19)
- Mission statement for the business (page 26)
- Goal oriented (page 31)
- Follow the Golden Rule (page 70)
- No debt and going “all in” is not an option (page 73)
- Pay meets my needs/wants (page 144)
- Honesty/integrity (page 175)
- Family oriented
This is a quick list. It is something that I wanted to get a clearer focus.
Some of these things I had before reading EntreLeadership (Affiliate link), but this excellent book along with others has helped in my learning about business.
Thank you for time.
What would you add to this list?